Happy New Year!

I can't believe it's 2012 already!
2011 was an eventful year for me in terms of big milestones; not only did I graduate high school, but I got my first real paid job doing graphic design work over the summer, I started college and living on my own, and finally (only two weeks ago!) turned 18. I also finally got to go to China for a month, after studying the language for 6 years, which was pretty freakin' amazing.

That said, what's most important to me is that this past year, I have met so many amazing people - both at Brown and RISD, over the summer, and through Domestic Etch/twitter shenanigans - who have really inspired me to work my hardest at the things I really care about, and to exercise my creative brain (ooohhh) every day. I've also continued to be lucky enough to spend time with all my loyal friends and family.
I can't thank all of you enough for being there for me and supporting and reading the magazine and blog, and I am so proud of all the contributors who have helped to make it so great.

I can only hope 2012 holds equally amazing opportunities for all of us, and continued support and enjoyment over everything arty and good in the world.

Thanks again,
Elizabeth

(Enjoy a few cheesy pictures, below)

0 comments:

Post a Comment