Jason Urban

I'm back, sort of. I'm going to be away from June 26th to July 24th - I'm going to a painting program at Interlochen, then flying to chicago for pitchfork (also visiting Northwestern and U of Chicago), the flying to Ann Arbor for the Ann Arbor Art fair (also visiting UMich)

Anyways I'm trying to jam pack in as much posting as I can in the next week to make up for it!

...

So, I'm sure most of you have seen Jason's serpant/sailor image at threadless, considering that it's awesome, and also got voted best select design of 2008. I own the shirt (lame 2 year old picture below), but it took me two years to get around to looking up more of his work! Regardless, Jason has some really awesome halftone prints on wood, but what I unsurprisingly like most, more snakes and stripes. Good stuff.






0 comments:

Post a Comment